Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer bucket list

Another idea for a Friday post, stolen from my niece, Megg. These are the things I hope/plan to do this summer:

  • Take the girls to Europe (the plane tix are bought!)
  • Enjoy the heck out of kid-free-ness next week while the girls are in Baltimore on a mission trip; specifically:
    • Go out to dinner with Chris at least once (and thanks, but only one check)
    • Have my parents over to dinner
    • Go to a movie on a weeknight (oh, decadence...)
    • Go to happy hour with my coworkers
  • Take the girls to the real pool twice (as opposed to the small aboveground pool in our yard)
  • Figure out what the heck to get Rapunzel for her 16th birthday that's portable to Europe (which lets out a horse, sweetie...) If you have suggestions, e-mail me or message me on Facebook, but don't comment here, as Rapunzel reads this blog!
  • Resist the urge to buy an iPad
  • See the new Batman movie, the new Spiderman movie, and the new Bourne movie (yeah, I like comic book and action movies...)
  • Finish the last two Game of Thrones books (ditto fantasy books)
  • Write at least two blog posts a week
I think that's about it. What's your summer bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment